Monday 18 February 2013

Leighton Denny Graycious

Most of the time I put  a lot of effort into deciding what colour I am going to paint my nails but on Saturday I just opened the drawer looking for something dark. I do love darks and feeling a bit sorry for myself with a stinky cold I wasn't in the mood for anything bright and cheery.
I went straight to this one, never been used, sat there waiting patiently, Leighton Denny Graycious.
I absolutely love it, it went on nicely in two coats and is a lovely dark shade of grey, very sophisticated I think.
It hasn't lasted fantastically well but I blame myself for faffing around doing a number of different things and just finishing my nails before cooking dinner, it wasn't the best plan! but on the plus side a chipped manicure is an excuse to put something on top of it - haven't quite decided what yet.
It's Matchy Matchy week on the facebook group and although I am guilty of flooding the wall with old pics of all my matchy manicures, I did think I'd better do a matchy pic for this week.
Out come the grey gloves that I actually made because I had nothing suitable to wear with A England Ascalon. The gloves are actually a bit light for a proper match but the camera decided to lie in my favour so it looks OK.

1 comment:

  1. Our new company name is Haider Faiq Sports and registered in Pakistan dealing for all gloves brands ,garments sports and with making production. please request for dealing all brands and we are waiting for you answer contact on our email address.

    Email: info@haiderfaiqsports.com ; haidermateen613@gmail.com
    Website: http://www.haiderfaiqsports.com

    ReplyDelete