Thursday 7 February 2013

Nails Inc Atomic

This is the most outside my comfort zone my nails have ever been, I think. I did this yesterday, and 24 hours later they are are still orange!
As I said, this week was Orange week and this is my contribution, delayed a little since this would not have been the right mani for an interview.
I received this last year as an extra in a swap and immediately consigned it to the Young Daughter box. She has worn it a couple of times and it always looks good on her.
It painted on well, 2 coats, lovely and shiny but very orange!
So I wore it for about an hour on its own, but really wanted to try Brick Lane on top, so here it is.
For me, I do find the Graffiti (Brick Lane) tones down the orange, making it more wearable for me. I love the mix of black and silver dots and dashes, although it is a bit rough and took 2 coats of topcoat to make it almost smooth. When I first saw the Graffiti range I was certain I'd never wear it and then I fell in love with almost all of them.
I wonder what the limit is to what I will try, as my collection of nudes and darks expands in many other directions.

No comments:

Post a Comment