Monday 20 May 2013

OPI Vesper

Well, this is stunning! I am completely in love with it. Anyone who reads my blog will know I am a bit of a Liquid Sand fan, and this one does not disappoint! I love purple, I love darks and I love Liquid Sand, so there we go!
OPI Vesper is one of the Bond Girls Collection, there are six of them but being dark, this is the one that tempted me the most. It is more glittery than What Wizardy is this? from the Oz Collection, but less glittery than the Maria Carey Liquid Sands, reviewed here, here and here. Vesper is a deep aubergine colour, with black glitter. It has not picked up at all in the pictures, but in poor lighting in my study I can clearly see the light catching it. I have used 3 coats here to get get full opacity as the base colour is quite sheer, and even then it is lighter around the edge of the nail. I think when I use this again I will put a dark base underneath, a dark purple or a red black - sure I can find one hanging around in my collection :)
OPI Vesper
OPI Vesper
OPI Vesper
OPI Vesper
 OPI Vesper

No comments:

Post a Comment