Thursday 25 July 2013

OPI The Impossible

I think this will be a short post. OPI The Impossible from the Mariah Carey range is a coral red sand, with red hexes, and pink, dark red/purple and silver glitter.
It is very pretty, easy to paint and wears well but I am not sure about this shade on my skin tone. I think I'll love this on my toes but I am not wowed by it on my fingers. It is possibly unfair to this polish that I had just cut my nails so they are really short, and not feeling very comfortable.
I love liquid sands, really love the texture and this has a very pretty sparkle to it, more sparkly than the camera has picked up here, just not for me this week :(
I think some polishes you have to be in the right mood for and this has been a pretty challenging week, so I feel mean for saying I don't like it, I do, but I just don't love it! I am pleased I have tried it but glad I only have it in a mini.
OPI The Impossible
OPI The Impossible
 OPI The Impossible
OPI The Impossible
OPI The Impossible






No comments:

Post a Comment