Wednesday 28 August 2013

Cadillacquer Once More, With Feeling

In contrast to the bright nails that I blogged yesterday, this is what I was wearing. Something altogether more subtle, but still very beautiful. Cadillacquer Once More, With Feeling is a gorgeous shimmery blue, with a hint of pink in certain lights and a mix of different sized square glitters in pink and white. It's very delicate and quite sheer so I layered it over my favourite LD colour of the year (maybe of all time!) Leighton Denny Between Blue, as the blue tone is a pretty perfect match for Once More, With Feeling.
As you can see from the pics the pink shimmer is more apparent in the sunshine. I am really in love this this one! It's the 2nd Cadillaquer I have tried and I am not dissappointed. The glitter distribution is good - I used 2 coats here but I think one would have done.
I love these sort of shades that are just slightly dusky, rather than bright. I find them very wearable and if I didn't have so many to try, I'd be keeping this on for ages especially as blue is my most favourite colour for nails!
Cadillacquer Once More, With Feeling
Cadillacquer Once More, With Feeling
Cadillacquer Once More, With Feeling
 Cadillacquer Once More, With Feeling
Cadillacquer Once More, With Feeling
 Cadillacquer Once More, With Feeling





No comments:

Post a Comment