Tuesday 3 September 2013

Iconic Effect Lime-Light

For someone who claims not to wear bright colours this just shows how tastes can change! Possibly one of the brightest polishes in  my collection, today I am wearing Iconic Effect Lime-Light. I thought this looked lovely when I saw it on their facebook page but when it arrived I thought, ooh it's a bit bright and white. Anyway I did a few swatches and I love it!
Lime-Light is a mix of white hexes and bar glitter, and blue, green and lime hexes. I spent a while thinking about what base to use under this, their Etsy page showed swatches over black ,green and blue so I decided it had to be something else, although I did swatch it on black and it looked fabulous! I decided on Jacava Blueberry Muffin, because I thought that shade of purple would be a good contrast for all the glitters, and I am pleased with my choice. Glitter distribution was pretty good, think I've got a bit of everything on each nail.
So, another lovely UK Indie to add to my rapidly growing collection!
Iconic Effect Lime-Light
Iconic Effect Lime-Light
Iconic Effect Lime-Light
Iconic Effect Lime-Light
 Iconic Effect Lime-Light

No comments:

Post a Comment