Wednesday 11 December 2013

Leighton Denny I'm So Soiree

Today I have another beautiful deep dark shade, Leighton Denny I'm so Soiree. Along with Femme Fatale and Between Blue, these are my 3 favourite LD shades for this year.
I'm So Soiree is a dark teal creme, more blue than green and it is very firmly in the "me" colour range. It painted on well, perfect in two coats. Inside it just looked like dark blue but as soon as I was out in the daylight I could see the beautiful teal.
I was in two minds whether to get this as I have a few teals but actually nothing exactly like this one so I am pleased I got it, and I love how glossy it is!
Leighton Denny I'm So Soiree
Leighton Denny I'm So Soiree
Leighton Denny I'm So Soiree
 Leighton Denny I'm So Soiree
 Leighton Denny I'm So Soiree




No comments:

Post a Comment