Wednesday 26 March 2014

TarasTalons Spring

Today's polish is another pretty holograhic polish from TarasTalons. This is Spring which I think is a great name, it's a lovely delicate pale green holo, just the colour of catkins - that's what came to mind as I was trying to describe the colour.
This is quite a sheer polish and being pale I decided to use my old faithful Nails Inc Fulham Palace Road, as a base. It just hides that visible nail line that I hate so much, and give a nice neutral base for the polish.
Spring applied really nicely, dried well and I had a lovely finish after 2 coats. Pictures are taken here with no topcoat.
The holo is very delicate, but very pretty and I do like this shade. I think I'd consider it to be a nude, subtle and understated and it makes a lovely change from the reds and purples that I've been wearing.
TarasTalons Spring
TarasTalons Spring
 TarasTalons Spring
TarasTalons Spring
 TarasTalons Spring
 TarasTalons Spring

1 comment:

  1. So pretty and perfect for this season! I love how fresh this spring green looks :) Freshly cut grass springs to mind! xx

    ReplyDelete