Wednesday 24 September 2014

Above The Curve Suspense

Today's polish is just perfect! Although I wear a lot more colours than I used to, and am prepared to try new things, there is nothing better than wearing what I call a "me" polish. As a lover of dark blues and greens, what could be better than a deep, dark teal? Oh yes, a deep, dark teal with a subtle holo finish, made by my favourite brand, Above The Curve.
This is Suspense, and it is the most deep intense blue teal, with a bit of holo. It is absolutely gorgeous, love at first sight!
Apparently this polish was sent out in mystery grab bags some time ago, so it is probably limited edition, and Google couldn't find me any swatches! I did manage to get a swatch eventually, having seen this one for sale on one of the facebook pages so I snapped it up, and I am utterly delighted with it.
It painted on really nicely, almost full coverage with one coat although I did do 2. The colour is just perfect, and the holo is very pretty. I work with a bright white light shining over my laptop, and it just keeps catching the holo. The holo is lovely out in the sun although pretty evasive when I tried to capture it. Interestingly, although this is clearly a bluey teal in daylight and white light, under normal incandescent bulbs it leans more green.
Well, I have taken quite a lot of pictures, can't really bear to leave many out, so here it is. No teal knitwear but I actually really love this with the grey.
Above The Curve Suspense
Above The Curve Suspense 
 Above The Curve Suspense
Above The Curve Suspense
 Above The Curve Suspense
 Above The Curve Suspense
 Above The Curve Suspense
 Above The Curve Suspense
 Above The Curve Suspense

No comments:

Post a Comment