Saturday 7 February 2015

Stamping! Avon Jade Reflection and FUN13

Today I have a little bit more stamping to show you. New to my stamping collection this week are some Fab Ur Nails plates, and new to my stamping polishes collection, the Avon Metallic Effects so it made sense to me to give them both a try.
The Avon polishes came highly recommended for stamping and were only £3 each in the last brochure. I was still wearing my Black Cat Lacquer Chivalry is Dead, which I noted had the tiniest hint of green to it so I decided to try Jade Reflection, which is a soft green metallic polish, and I chose a pretty 5 point flower image from FUN13. I went for this one as it is quite a strong image  and I thought it would be a great test for the metallic polish.
The plate and polish stamped perfectly, I am really pleased with the finished look. I particularly like the contrast between the dark, sparkly holo Black Cat and the soft metallic finish of the Avon and I'm glad I chose an image which left quite a bit of the base visible.
I think Avon have discontinued this range so I am glad I snapped them up. I have never been a fan of metallic style polishes but as stampers they are great!
Just a few pics but I couldn't resist including the slightly blurry one as it shows the holo sparkle peeping through.
 Avon Jade Reflection and FUN13
 Avon Jade Reflection and FUN13
 Avon Jade Reflection and FUN13
  Avon Jade Reflection and FUN13
  Avon Jade Reflection and FUN13
 Avon Jade Reflection and FUN13


 

No comments:

Post a Comment