Saturday 18 April 2015

April Challenges - Metallic - A England The Blessed Damozel

Today's #30daysofcolourchallenge was metallic. I don't have many metallic polishes but when I was adding A England The Blessed Damozel to my spreadsheet I noticed the official description on the A England website was "Deep violet with a spellbinding metallic texture". Well, that was that sorted then - the perfect excuse to wear this lovely polish that I chose as part of my prize when I won a giveaway recently.
This is a stunning deep purple with subtle metallic sheen to it. It applied beautifully, with a perfect finish. Completely utterly gorgeous!!!
When you love purple, dark colours and A England in general, what else is there to say? I really love this and it is quite unusual in my A England stash as the majority are holos. A very welcome addition!
It was a bit tricky to photograph, I might love dark colours but my camera struggles with the contrast against my pale skin, so... ignore the skin and adore the polish! 
A England The Blessed Damozel
A England The Blessed Damozel
#30daysofcolourchallenge
A England The Blessed Damozel
 A England The Blessed Damozel







2 comments: