Sunday 26 April 2015

April Challenges - Re-swatch - Cadillacquer Saviour and then some more spring flowers

Today's #30daysofcolourchallenge was to re-swatch, and although this is not something I regularly do, I knew which polish needed a second chance!
When I first wore Cadillacquer Saviour the weather was awful and the pictures I took were dreadful so I went on and stamped my Easter nails over the top of it, and promised it I would come back soon.
This is such a pretty polish, It is a teal holo with a pinky purple shimmer and flashes of tiny pink glitters. It applied well although I did use 3 thin coats for full coverage.
I had to cheat and use the flash to catch the holo as it still isn't sunny but I think I got better pictures than last time. My camera still seems reluctant to capture the real beauty of this polish but it is stunning!
I couldn't resist adding some stamping and although I had already done tulips for #clairestelle8april, I did some more. This time with Vivid Lacquer VL 030 which has little stumpy tulip like flowers, with one image being the negative of the other. I love that! I used 2true Pro Metallica Artemis and I really like the combination of the metallic finish against the holo, it has this amazing depth that's quite hard to describe. The camera couldn't pick this up in daylight but I think I might have got it on the indoor shot in between the reflections
Cadillacquer Saviour
Cadillacquer Saviour
#30daysofcolourchallenge
Cadillacquer Saviour
 Cadillacquer Saviour

Vivid Lacquer VL030
Vivid Lacquer VL030 and 2true Pro Metallica Artemis
#clairestelle8april
 Vivid Lacquer VL030
Vivid Lacquer VL030
picture taken with LED light







No comments:

Post a Comment