Thursday 2 April 2015

April Challenges - Red - Above the Curve You Call Me...Sexy

Today's #30daysofcolourchallenge is to swatch a red.
I don't have a lot of reds, and there weren't many on the untried list so this wasn't a difficult choice. As Above the Curve is one of my favourite brands of course that's what I'd chose for a challenge like this.
You Call Me...Sexy is another from the Doctor Who collection and it is a beautiful red. It is actually a lot pinker than I was expecting but as I can't stand orangey reds, I have no complaints. It is a stunning raspberry red shade, with a beautiful holo shimmer. It is reds like this that have the power to convert "I don't do reds" people!
I love this, I often feel rather uncomfortable wearing red but this one was love at first sight, it went on beautifully, great coverage in 2 coats.
Above the Curve You Call Me...Sexy
Above the Curve You Call Me...Sexy
#30daysofcolourchallenge
 Above the Curve You Call Me...Sexy
Above the Curve You Call Me...Sexy
 Above the Curve You Call Me...Sexy
 Above the Curve You Call Me...Sexy


2 comments:

  1. So pretty! This does have the power to convert red polish shunners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful polish and swatches, I never tried this brand. is it available only in UK?

    ReplyDelete