Saturday 30 May 2015

May Challenges - Kaleidoscope

Today's challenge for #clairestelle8may was Kaleidoscope. I did have a plan for this mani but the arrival of the Kandy.Colors neon jellies tempted me to change my mind.
I used all six colours. In my mind these were 6 neat segments but in reality 6 blobby overlapping segments. Not that it mattered since I was stamping over it anyway, and I rather liked the resulting water colour look that I got.
I stamped using A England Lancelot again as I thought black might be a bit harsh and I used Moyou London Kaleidoscope 06. I haven't used this image before so I am not sure if the slightly poor pick up of image was the plate, the scraping or the polish. Lancelot is running pretty low so I am inclined to think I didn't have enough polish on the plate, and that maybe I should have scraped in 2 directions to distribute the polish better.
I am pleased with them anyway - the jellies are lovely and bright and make a great base for the Kaleidoscope image.
Kandy Colors jellies, Moyou London Kaleidoscope 06 and A England Lancelot
Kandy Colors jellies, Moyou London Kaleidoscope 06
 and A England Lancelot
Kandy Colors jellies, Moyou London Kaleidoscope 06 and A England Lancelot
 Kandy Colors jellies, Moyou London Kaleidoscope 06 and A England Lancelot
 Kandy Colors jellies, Moyou London Kaleidoscope 06 and A England Lancelot
  Kandy Colors jellies, Moyou London Kaleidoscope 06 and A England Lancelot
Kandy Colors Northern Lights
Kandy Colors Northern Lights

No comments:

Post a Comment