Wednesday 14 October 2015

Jacava Autumn Winter 2015 Woodlanders Collection - Kings Road

I have another beautiful Jacava polish to share with you today. This is Kings Road, a gorgeous pale green creme. In the bottle it is certainly a soft sage green. On the nail it is a bit of a mystery. Ignoring my skin-tone in the pictures, I do think the photos reflect how much this polish changes in the light, from almost a blue grey through to pale sage green.
As I applied this polish I was thinking about OPI Thanks a Windmillion, one of my favourite OPI's but this is a lot greyer than that.
As usual this Jacava polish applied beautifully, and despite my inability to accurately describe its colour, it is gorgeous and I love it - yet another "me" polish. I am truly loving this Woodlanders collection.
I own quite a lot of Jacavas and I have never been disappointed with the quality. I love all the ones I own but this Autumn Winter Collection has certainly brought out colours that really are perfect in my eyes.
The nail art bit is here if you want to see what I did with this.
Jacava Kings Road
Jacava Kings Road
Jacava Kings Road
 Jacava Kings Road
 Jacava Kings Road
 Jacava Kings Road





No comments:

Post a Comment