Monday 19 October 2015

Jacava Autumn Winter 2015 Woodlanders Collection - Shawfield Steet

Shawfield Street is the last of the three polishes that Jacava sent me recently to review. Again, I love it! This is a sage green cream, quite a grey green and very wearable.
This is very similar in tone to Kings Road but darker. At the risk of repeating myself, all the polishes that I have tried from this year's Autumn Winter collection are soft, muted but luxurious shades - all very clearly designed with me in mind!
As with the others, the quality is excellent, great coverage and a lovely finish.
The pictures are all taken with topcoat.
I happened to get tagged by a friend on Instagram to do #mynailsandmyplants whilst I was wearing this polish so I have included a quick collage of this gorgeous green out there with the Autumn plants. The contrast of colours confuses my poor camera and my skin tone looks far too pale but I think the pictures show just how successful an Autumn shade this polish is.
I did some nail art with this one too, Link is here.
Jacava Shawfield Street
Jacava Shawfield Street
Jacava Shawfield Street
Jacava Shawfield Street
Jacava Shawfield Street
Jacava Shawfield Street

Jacava Shawfield Street

No comments:

Post a Comment