Saturday 24 October 2015

October Challenges - HJ Manicure SubZero and Thunderstorm and Bones

Today's challenge for #clairestelle8oct was Bones.
I started with a base of HJ Manicure SubZero, a lovely dark creamy grey which I bought very recently. This is a really nice polish, it applied well, dried quickly and gave great coverage with two coats. I might even have got away with one.
Delivery was very quick for these polishes and they arrived beautifully packaged. You can take a look at the full range here.
Seeing how thick and creamy it was I decided it was worth trying another HJ Manicure polish to see if it would stamp. The pale grey lilac Thunderstorm seemed the obvious one to try.
I chose one of my new MJ plates which I bought from Nail Artisan and stamped a sort of angular/ art deco / aztec type pattern over the grey. I think it worked well, it is subtle but I like it a lot.
Finally to the bones...I have no stamping plates with bones on apart from my dinosaur plate which I was about to use when I remembered the vinyls that came in the September Paint the Rainbow box.
HJ Manicure SubZero
HJ Manicure SubZero
 HJ Manicure SubZero
 HJ Manicure SubZero
HJ Manicure Thunderstorm and MJ XXXIV
HJ Manicure Thunderstorm and MJ XXXIV
 HJ Manicure Thunderstorm and MJ XXXIV
 HJ Manicure Thunderstorm and MJ XXXIV

Bones!

No comments:

Post a Comment