Friday 30 October 2015

October Challenges - Holoween

The #wnac2015 prompt for this week was Holoween.
I started with a base of Fancy Gloss Pumpkin Patch, which I have blogged before. I love this polish so much - the colour is so much nicer on the nail than it looks in the bottle. It is such a rich reddy orange with holographic sparkle and it applies beautifully.
I stamped the pumpkins with A England Camelot and Nailways Halloween plates (Darker Period and Monsters) and then I added the cobwebs with  SV by Sparkly Vernis Blurple Ice Cubes and Nailways Halloween (Darker Period).
Apart from the fact that when I finished this mani the sun  was long gone, I was pretty pleased with this. The final shot was taken outside with the flash to capture the holo cobweb.
Fancy Gloss Pumpkin Patch
Fancy Gloss Pumpkin Patch
 Fancy Gloss Pumpkin Patch
Nailways Pumpkins and Cobwebs
 



No comments:

Post a Comment