Sunday 11 October 2015

October Challenges - some pretty lace stamping and Skulls

I only had one challenge for yesterday, but first I added some delicate lace stamping to my previous mani with Yours Cosmetics Sascha Gossen YS02 and Esmaltes da Kelly Doguito.  I didn't want anything too strong and I think this lovely nude stamping polish was perfect. Did I mention I love the Sascha Gossen stamping plates? They are excellent quality and I love the images!!
The challenge was Skulls for #clairestelle8oct. I used my lacey stamped mani as a base and stamped the skulls from Messy Mansion MM71 with Kleancolour Madly Black. This was not the easiest thing to stamp when you have cut your nails down a bit short! The full images are quite large but I was able to get most of each face on to my nails - I should have planned my nail trim a bit better!
I added OPI Matte top coat to finish the look and I was really pleased with the outcome - the feedback on Instagram was very positive too which is always encouraging.
Yours Cosmetics Sascha Gossen YS02 and  Esmaltes da Kelly Doguito
Yours Cosmetics Sascha Gossen YS02 and
Esmaltes da Kelly Doguito
Messy Mansion MM71 and Kleancolor Madly Black
Messy Mansion MM71 and Kleancolor Madly Black
 Messy Mansion MM71 and Kleancolor Madly Black
 Messy Mansion MM71 and Kleancolor Madly Black
 Messy Mansion MM71 and Kleancolor Madly Black

1 comment: