Monday 19 October 2015

October Challenges - Witches

The challenge on Saturday for #clairestelle8oct was Witches. I have no witchy plates so I have gone with witchy striped stockings and black cats - all witches have black cats!!!
I started with a base of Kaleidoscope Spring 09 - if I was a witch I'd be happy with these just as they are for witchy nails - it is a lovely bright green with a subtle blue glitter, almost a dust - stunning!!
Then I added stripes with Esmaltes da Kelly Tuco and Moyou London Pro XL 01. Blue is my favourite nail colour but when it comes to combos - green and purple every time! I love these stripes even if they look a bit weird on my curved nails!
Then I added the cats with A England Camelot and Messy Mansion MM50. These certainly looked better glossy but I took a matte shot too as photographing them was a challenge!
Kaleidoscope Spring 09
Kaleidoscope Spring 09
 Kaleidoscope Spring 09
 Kaleidoscope Spring 09

Moyou London Pro XL 01 and Esmalted da Kelly Tuco
Moyou London Pro XL 01 and Esmalted da Kelly Tuco
 Moyou London Pro XL 01 and Esmalted da Kelly Tuco

Messy Mansion MM50
Messy Mansion MM50
 Messy Mansion MM50

1 comment:

  1. Loving the colour combination here of the green and purple. Originally I wasn't a fan of the green shade but putting the two together made me appreciate it more.

    ReplyDelete