Sunday 29 November 2015

November Challenges - Purple Glitter and some stamping

Today I have used two beautiful polishes bought from Rainbow Connection. I started with Glam Polish Which Witch? from the recent Halloween Trio. This is the most stunning lilac and holo glitter along with a lot of other colours too!
It applied nicely giving excellent coverage. I used two coats but I think if you don't have stained nails or uneven VNL's you might get away with one. My pictures are a bit disappointing - how can there be NO daylight??? but luckily the macro does show how incredibly pretty this polish is!
Glitter was the last prompt of #pcanovember15 and since it had to be purple, what better than a gradient of Glam Polish Which Witch? and another Glam, Hounds of Love.
Hounds of Love is from the Kate Bush Trio - it is purple, glittery and very beautiful. I sponged this over the tips to make the gradient and I think the two went really well together. The pictures were a bit better and I am pleased with the macro.
Finally, as it's nearly St Andrew's Day I think a bit of Argyle stamping is appropriate. I used Moyou London Pro XL 01 and A England Saint George over my thistley purple gradient. I am really happy with the way this turned out - if I hadn't already planned a St Andrew's day mani I'd have certainly used this one.
Glam Polish Which Witch?
Glam Polish Which Witch?
 Glam Polish Which Witch?
Glam Polish Which Witch?

Glam Polish Which Witch? and Hounds of Love
Glam Polish Which Witch? and Hounds of Love
 Glam Polish Which Witch? and Hounds of Love
 Glam Polish Which Witch? and Hounds of Love
Glam Polish Which Witch? and Hounds of Love

Moyou London Pro XL01 and A England Saint George
Moyou London Pro XL01 and A England Saint George
 Moyou London Pro XL01 and A England Saint George
 Moyou London Pro XL01 and A England Saint George

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty! The gradient is heavenly and St. George just makes it sublime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw!! thank you, I was so pleased with these although they didn't get so much love on IG !!

      Delete
  2. You can actually use any completely opaque nail polish on the image stamps. You can even go on eBay and buy a generic, or what's otherwise known as "fauxnad" stamper and scraper alone and buy your favorite image plates separately. curso como fazer carimbo de unhas funciona

    ReplyDelete