Tuesday 10 November 2015

November Challenges - Woodland

The challenge for #clairestelle8nov was Woodland but I had this red that I really wanted to use so I've gone with a red/gold combo for this mani and I have to say I was really pleased with the outcome.
I bought A England Gloriana a while back but to be honest it is not a colour I would naturally reach for. Having said that, over the last few weeks I kept looking at it and decided I really wanted to try it so here it is.
It applied nicely, with good coverage and although I top coated it it looked great without. It is red with gold shimmer - well normally that is 3 x no for me, but I think in the right season with the right clothes / gloves it looks great and I really liked it!
Later I stamped the straight tree trunks from Messy Mansion MM19 and Avon Frosted Peach and then I added the more gnarled tree from Messy Mansion MM38 and A England Lancelot.
A England Gloriana
A England Gloriana
A England Gloriana
A England Gloriana
A England Gloriana
Messy Mansion MM19
Messy Mansion MM19
Messy Mansion MM38
Messy Mansion MM38
Messy Mansion MM38
Messy Mansion MM38

No comments:

Post a Comment