Friday 11 December 2015

'Ard as Nails Winter Nights and some snowflake stamping with Yours Cosmetics Sascha Gossen YS09

I have a beautiful wintery polish to show you now, 'Ard as Nails Winter Nights, from their 'My First Winter' Collection. This is a dark grey holo polish, but it is such a warm grey that it does look almost brown in some lights. I love it! It applied well, excellent coverage in two coats. This is the 3rd polish I have tried and they all have this luxurious thick creamy consistency - a dream to apply.
It seemed almost criminal to stamp over this but I am addicted so it had to be done.
I used Yours Cosmetics Sascha Gossen YS09 which I just bought from Nail Artisan, and Avon Metallic Effects Arctic Steel. I think the frosty blue was perfect for snowflakes over this lovely grey.
'Ard As Nails Winter Nights
'Ard As Nails Winter Nights
'Ard As Nails Winter Nights
 'Ard As Nails Winter Nights
Sascha Gossen YS09
Sascha Gossen YS09
Sascha Gossen YS09
Sascha Gossen YS09

No comments:

Post a Comment