Wednesday 20 January 2016

January Challenges - Clocks and Dance Legend Bow Polish Hex

As I mentioned earlier in the week, I bought some Dance Legend thermal polishes - Today I am wearing Hex, a red thermal. This lovely polish has fine sparkly glitter in it, just like Mutation, and as with Mutation I did need 3 coats for full opacity when warm.
Again, the polish dries to a matte finish so I took a few shots before adding top coat.
I have to confess, I prefer Mutation, being a blue green kind of person but I do like this. particularly in its transition phase. The warm red is just a touch too orange for me but as soon as it starts to cool I love it!
The prompt for #clairestelle8jan was clocks so I used Moyou London Steampunk 03 and Colour Alike Supernova to add the clock images.
I took loads of shots, and then added a matte top coat and took quite  few more! As before, my favourite pics are of the transition phase.
Bow by Dance Legend Hex
Bow by Dance Legend Hex
 Bow by Dance Legend Hex
Bow by Dance Legend Hex
 Bow by Dance Legend Hex
Moyou London Steampunk 03
Moyou London Steampunk 03
 Moyou London Steampunk 03

Moyou London Steampunk 03
 Moyou London Steampunk 03

2 comments:

  1. I know I have already gushed about how much I simply LOVE this design on Instagram but I had to cross over to the blog just to remind you in the comments. Because this is one of my favourite nail art designs of all time <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so glad you like it!! they are not really colours I like wearing but I do like how it turned out!!

      Delete