Friday 29 January 2016

January Challenges - Glitz and Glam Lace

I don't do a lot of pinks but there are 2 types I like, a blue pink and a dusky pink - I am completely in love with this stunning dusky pink, 'Ard As Nails Faye.
As with Meadow that I wore earlier in the week, I think this is is quite a vintage shade and I just adore it. Wonderful coverage and finish - I really do like every 'Ard As Nails polish I've tried.
The prompt for #wnac2016 was Glitz and Glam Lace so I decided to add a thin coat of glitter to my dusky pink and then stamp using Yours Cosmetics Sascha Gossen YS01 and Colour Alike Kind of White.
I used Glam Polish Glitter In My Veins. It isn't really a glitter topper but I did manage to get the level of coverage I wanted using one coat sparingly.
Once I had stamped I took a few photos and then added matte top coat, I think the matte really works on this one. Added a couple of macros too.
'Ard As Nails Faye
'Ard As Nails Faye
 'Ard As Nails Faye
 'Ard As Nails Faye

Glam Polish Glitter In My Veins
Glam Polish Glitter In My Veins
Sascga Gossen YS01 and Colour Alike Kind of White
YS01 and Colour Alike Kind of White
 Sascga Gossen YS01 and Colour Alike Kind of White
Sascga Gossen YS01 and Colour Alike Kind of White
Sascga Gossen YS01 and Colour Alike Kind of White

No comments:

Post a Comment