Monday 14 March 2016

February / March Challenges - a catch up post

I afraid this is just a summary post of the end of February and the beginning of March - I didn't keep up to date although I think lots of short posts might have been easier - anyway I think this is most of them.

A couple of soloshots of the mani swap I did with Dianna @dsetterfield74 - Moyou London Kaleidoscope 06 and Colour Alike Kind of Black over BundleMonster + Sloteazzy BM-XL210 and all my CG neons and the combined posting - this was scary but fun!
Moyou London Kaleidoscope 06
Moyou London Kaleidoscope 06
Moyou London Kaleidoscope 06  Maniswap

A collage of the following: 
Negative space for #ggfnachallenge I really can't do a full negative space mani as my nails are too yellow but the botttom third is OK as the staining has grown out so I did a gradient of real naked nude nails to Barry M Winning Streak and then stamped Colour Alike Kind of White and Sascha Gossen YS02.
Pond Mani for #firedazedchallenge - I used Bundle Monster + Lucy's Stash BM-XL209 and Colour Alike Kind of White with Kandy Colors Retro and Carnival.
Moyra 10 Florality 2 and A England Camelot over my pond mani.
Leadlighting with Kandy Colors Knitty Malty Tiger

Happy St David's Day! I'm starting the month with a mani that was not on anyone's challenge list but my husband is Welsh.
All A England polishes - Rose Bower, Her Rose Adagio, Cathy and Dragon, with Messy Mansion Symetrika 03 and Nailways Darker Period - Dragons

A collage of the following:
Blue for #clairestelle8mar - the bluest polish I have - Nails Inc Baker Street.
Sport for #clairestelle8mar - I am not at all sporty - unlike my son who supports Chelsea so here are my Chelsea FC nails - Moyou London XL Pro 01 and Colour Alike Kind of White over Nails Inc Baker Street.
Striped mani topped with Kandy Colors Dark Blue Jelly.
Blue for #clairestelle8mar - Esmaltes da Kelly Wendy and Pet'la Plate Tu-turkey-key.
Colour Alike Kind of White and Pet'la Plate Tu-turkey-key over blue.

A collage of the following:
My solo shot for #smooshynailsunday with Leighton Denny Rebel, Leighton Denny Maroon me Knot and China Glaze Daisy Know my Name.
I stamped over my #smooshynailsunday with UberChic UC 5-02 and Colour Alike Kind of Black.
Happy Birthday to Serena @glitterglossfun #ggfnachallenge -I wondered what to do for this prompt but Serena seems to be a pink kind of girl so I used Hit the Bottle Magenta at Your Own Risk and UberChic UC 4-03 over my #smooshynailsunday.
I just added one final layer to my #smooshynailsunday with UberChic UC 5-02 and Attitude Masking Tape (the worst polish name ever? but it stamps nicely).

A Collage of the following:
Avon Magic Effects Eclipse, Moonbeam and Aurora smooshed on my #bundlemonster giant Mochi Stamper.
Stars for #ggfnachallenge - Sascha Gossen YS11 and Colour Alike Kind of White over the base of Avon Magic Effects.
Things with Wings for #firedazedchallenge Moyra 05 Vintage and A England Camelot - glossy and matte.

A mini collage of the following:
My solo shot for #smooshynailsunday with HJ Manicure Turquoise Sea, HJ Manicure Purple Paradise, Barry M Cotton.
Mosaic for #clairestelle8mar - Messy Mansion Symetrika 05 and Barry M Cotton over my smoosh.

A collage of the following:
China Glaze Ruby Pumps.
My solo shot for #whencolourscollide - Red and Black - Colour Alike Kind of Black and Lealac LLC-A over China Glaze Ruby Pumps.
Esmaltes da Kelly Frogger and Lealac LLC-A.
Clothes Inspired for #clairestelle8mar -  Inspired by a favourite mini skirt - Avon Metallic Effects Gold Lead and Moyra 02 Fabric Texture.

That's it for now, almost up to date but I don't think I'll post like this again - too confusing - sorry!!

No comments:

Post a Comment