Friday 25 March 2016

March Challenges - The Easter Bunny

Easter Bunny for #ggfnachallenge - I used Bundlemonster BM-S164 and Avon Frosted Peach over Leighton Denny Not Tonight.
I can't believe I haven't blogged Leighton Denny Not Tonight but it didn't come up in the labelling section, maybe it was pre - blog! It is a gorgeous deep brown, a perfect dark chocolate colour!
If I hadn't just bought the Bundle Monster Fuzzy and Ferocious Set 2, I probably would have skipped this challenge but there was these lovely rabbit ears on BM-S164 and I just thought - gold and chocolate - perfect for an Easter bunny!
I even managed to use my clear jelly stamper for this mani.
I loved this so much I didn't dare take pictures as I was certain they would let me down... they weren't perfect but hopefully you get the idea.
Leighton Denny Not Tonight
Leighton Denny Not Tonight
Bundlemonster BM-S164
Bundlemonster BM-S164
 Bundlemonster BM-S164
Bundlemonster BM-S164

Bundlemonster BM-S164

No comments:

Post a Comment