Sunday 20 March 2016

March Challenges - A Smoosh, Flying and Flowers

For #smooshynailsunday I used  OPI Greenwich Village, Leighton Denny Brick Road and Nails Inc Uptown Glamour.

Flying for #clairestelle8mar - I used Above the Curve Friday 13th with Uberchic UC1-02 and UC4-01.

Then I added some colour by smooshing with Kandy Colors Grape Much? and Hey Girl. I love how this changed the look completely!

And finally, Flowers for #firedazedchallenge - UberChic UC1-02 and A England Camelot.

I was quite pleased wth the way these developed and I really loved the final flowers mani.
#smooshynailsunday
#smooshynailsunday
Above the Curve Friday 13th with Uberchic UC1-02 and UC4-01
Above the Curve Friday 13th with
Uberchic UC1-02 and UC4-01
Kandy Colors Grape Much? and Hey Girl
UberChic UC1-02 and A England Camelot
UberChic UC1-02 and A England Camelot


No comments:

Post a Comment