Thursday 14 April 2016

April Challenges - Barry M Sunkissed and Mehndi / Henna Inspired

On a bit of an impluse I bough the new Barry M Coconut Infusion polishes last week and today I am showing you Sunkissed, a warm toffee nude.
I wasn't too sure about this in the bottle but it is lovely on, really wearable for those days when you shouldn't really be wearing polish. As with a lot of nudes maybe not for everyone's skin tone but I liked it on me. Coverage was great and I wore it for a day before stamping on it. As usual the pictures do struggle with colour accuracy, the sunny shot is probably the best.

Mehndi/Henna Inspired for #firedazedchallenge - I was so far behind with my challenges but I knew exactly what I was going to do -  I used Moyou London Explorer 22 and Above the Curve Friday the 13th over Sunkissed and I was really happy with the outcome - nice simple mani.
Barry M Sunkissed
Barry M Sunkissed
Barry M Sunkissed
  Barry M Sunkissed
Moyou London Explorer 22 and ATC Friday the 13th
Moyou London Explorer 22 and ATC Friday the 13th
 Moyou London Explorer 22 and ATC Friday the 13th



No comments:

Post a Comment