Sunday 3 April 2016

April Challenges - A Smoosh and some Spirals

This week's #smooshynailsunday colours just screamed mint choc chip icecream to me, and a lot of others too, I think. Minty green, chocolatey brown and a cream, beige shade - yum!
I used Leighton Denny Morning Dew, Not Tonight and In the Buff  and I think they worked well together.
Then I used it as my base for Spirals for #clairestelle8april. I used a large spiral pattern on Pet'la Plate Spinning and Leighton Denny Not Tonight over the smoosh.
Then I used a smaller spiral pattern from the same plate with Leighton Denny Really Royal. This actually looked pretty good but it didn't like the camera so much.
Mint choc chip smoosh!
Mint choc chip smoosh!
Pet'la Spinning and Leighton Denny Not Tonight
Pet'la Spinning and Leighton Denny Not Tonight
Pet'la Spinning and Leighton Denny Really Royal
Pet'la Spinning and Leighton Denny Really Royal


No comments:

Post a Comment