Friday 17 June 2016

June Challenges - A Smoosh and some UberChic stamping

For last week's #smooshynailsunday I used Leighton Denny Brick Road, Nails Inc Peach Sorbet and Barry M Bikini.
Then I had this bright idea to stamp over my smoosh using versions of the 3 smoosh colours.
Stage 1 - Uber Chic UC 4-01 and Nails Inc Queen Victoria Street - this was the best stage in my opinion.
Stage 2 - for the yellow fans! Uber Chic UC 4-02 and EDK Bee.
Final stage - Uber Chic UC 4-03 and Barry M Flamingo. A bit of a #nailfail as the stamping was a probably too subtle, it looked better in real life - but I wish I'd used a stronger peach / orange.
Smoosh!
Uber Chic UC 4-01 and Nails Inc Queen Victoria Street
Uber Chic UC 4-01 and Nails Inc Queen Victoria Street
Uber Chic UC 4-02 and EDK Bee
Uber Chic UC 4-02 and EDK Bee
Uber Chic UC 4-03 and Barry M Flamingo
Uber Chic UC 4-03 and Barry M Flamingo

No comments:

Post a Comment