Friday 13 January 2017

Nail Crazies Unite - Gold and Silver

This week's prompt was Gold and Silver. There are always going to be prompts that make you think, "oh no, really?" I don't like silver or gold as a rule and have very few polishes in those shades.
Anyway, I decided that as there was no strict rule that said it had to be just those colours I'd be a lot happier with a dark base. I chose Freckles Kiss Me at Midnight, partly because it was new and I wanted to try it and partly because I thought dark blue would be the best shade to put with both silver and gold.
I used For Your Nails Only Cameo and Bullion with Lina Make Your Mark 01 and 02 for a silver splatter and a gold scribble.
I think they turned out pretty well and I kept them on for 2 days (because I love blue and I like random manis that like this)
I am really pleased with the Lina stamping plates, can't wait to do more scribbly, splattery manis!
Lina Make Your Mark 01 & 02
Lina Make Your Mark 01 & 02
 Lina Make Your Mark 01 & 02
 Lina Make Your Mark 01 & 02


4 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love the shine of the silver and gold against the dark base!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always been a big fan of dark blue with metallic, and these are terrific! Perfectly messy beautiful. ;)

    ReplyDelete