Friday 17 February 2017

26 Great Nail Art Ideas - Blue Floral

I am having such a lot of fun trying to master the "blank" image on the Lina Stamping plate, Lina Make Your Mark 03 that I think background gradients will feature on a lot of my manis.
It is so much less messy than using a sponge for a gradient and as I only ever using a gradient as a background for stamping the results I am getting are encouraging and acceptable.
This time I used two blues- A England Tristam and A England Dancing with Nureyev.
Then I added flowers from Lina Make Your Mark 03 with Esmaltes da Kelly Wendy, and then a second layer of flowers with Lina 4 Seasons - Spring 01 and A England Natasha's Dance.
This was one of those manis that parts of the stamping were invisible to the camera at certain angles but overall I think the effect was quite pretty and of course being blue I really did like it!
I included a shot part way through to show the steps although I was a bit pushed for time so I did not do a a full step by step collage.
Partial blue floral mani
Blue Floral with Lina 4 Seasons - Spring 01
Blue Floral with Lina 4 Seasons - Spring 01
Blue Floral with Lina 4 Seasons - Spring 01 
Blue Floral with Lina 4 Seasons - Spring 01

6 comments:

  1. They are gorgeous! Love all those pretty blues. That blank image sounds fun...I was late in ordering, so I'm waiting (not so patiently) for next month's stock. Till then, I will enjoy seeing yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, I think I am getting there with the blank image :) hope yours arrives soon!

      Delete
  2. So pretty! I really love how the dark blue flowers kind of fade into the darker parts of the gradient.

    ReplyDelete