Friday 28 April 2017

26 Great Nail Art Ideas - Work Appropriate Nail Art

Work Appropriate Nail Art - I am sure we will all interpret this differently but I read it as nails that were suitable for work. I work from home and never see anyone so for me anything goes but I believe that this would be the sort of nails that would be acceptable if I worked in an office meeting clients, or maybe attending interviews.
In other words subtle, understated. I'd hate to think I'd ever have to have naked nails although after six months of wearing gels my nails do look a better colour!
Anyway, I went for a pale khaki shade, Gellifique 6020 in their one step gel range.
Then I stamped the pretty cherry blossom image from Messy Mansion MM77XL with A England Fotheringhay Castle. This was not quite the same shade, different enough for the stamping to be visible but not in your face!
Messy Mansion MM77XL
Messy Mansion MM77XL
 Messy Mansion MM77XL
 Messy Mansion MM77XL
 Messy Mansion MM77XL
Messy Mansion MM77XL
Messy Mansion MM77XL - matte

No comments:

Post a Comment