Friday 23 June 2017

26 Great Nail Art Ideas - Going on Holiday

This week's prompt was Going on Holiday - I really wasn't sure what I was going to do - I love holidays but the run up with all that organising and packing and checking lists is quite depressing! Anyway, Dixie Plate Summer 01 arrived and I just had to use the cute flip flop image. I have never even owned a pair of flip flops but the kids live in them on holiday and they just scream holiday to me.
I started with the stunning holo base of  'Ard As Nails Freeze Mother Bit*hes, a colour that just conjours up images of deep blue swimming pools and it is the most beautiful blue. This polish is amazingly holo too, far too amazing for me to photograph!
Then I added the blobby image on Dixie Plates DP11, using Messy Mansion Amalfi Coast, a similar toned blue to the holo and I think it was the perfect addition for a holiday mani!!
Finally the flip flops! I thought I'd try Barry M Popsicle, a gorgeous deep pink and it stamped beautifully.
This is definitely one of those manis which came out a whole lot better than I thought it would and I wore it for 3 days - it made me smile !
I also could not resist taking a few photos with my dolphin, a momento from a Portuguese holiday a couple of years ago.
Dixie Plate Summer 01
Dixie Plate Summer 01
 Dixie Plate Summer 01


No comments:

Post a Comment