Friday 15 September 2017

26 Great Nail Art Ideas - Autumn

This weeks prompt was Autumn. I do love Autumn - despite not liking yellow or orange I love a good autumn leaves mani!
I was already wearing a dark red base, with some subtle red stamping so I went straight on top of that. I wasn't entirely sure how many layers I was going to do but I just kept going until I was happy with what I had done.
I used UberChic Lovely Leaves and started with Esmaltes da Kelly Bee. It's not a yellow I particularly like but it always seems to work well in an autumn mani.
Then I used Colour Alike Scary Pumpkin with the same plate. I do love this polish despite its annoying shimmeriness which makes clean up impossible!
Finally I added Esmaltes da Kelly Frogger, with two different images from the same plate again.
Uber Chic Lovely Leaves
Uber Chic Lovely Leaves
Uber Chic Lovely Leaves

2 comments:

  1. Love these! You are the multi stamping master. Funny, I love yellow & orange, but I only tend to wear purple when its an occasion/prompt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim, it is funny how people like different things but then other people will love something on me that I hate, and vice versa - funny old world :)

      Delete