Friday 13 April 2018

26 Great Nail Art Ideas - Things that are round

This week's prompt was Things that are round - I wasn't sure whether to take this literally or try and be clever. I wasn't feeling clever and I do have this great new plate from Clear Jelly Stamper, CJS-53  - a whole plate of dots, rings and circles - of course it was the plate to use.
I started with a pretty holo base. I had just bought A England Shakespeare's Fairies collection and the lightest polish, Titiana Fairy Queen, can also be used as a topper so I tried it over a black base.
I used Clear Jelly Stamper CJS-53 with Painted Polish Stamped in Taupe and basically just tried a few images. I liked it but it didn't feel very balanced across all the nails so I added a second layer of random-ish stamping with Colour Alike Kind of White. I am still getting the hand of clear jelly stamping - the angle of scrape, the scraper, the type of polish - all seem to be a bit more sensitive than conventional stamping so it is still a bit hit and miss. Pictures are also a bit rubbish, light was terrible and the photos are not at all crisp. All good as long as you don't zoom in!
Clear Jelly Stamper CJS-53
Clear Jelly Stamper CJS-53
 Clear Jelly Stamper CJS-53
 
 Clear Jelly Stamper CJS-53


No comments:

Post a Comment